Wednesday, June 3, 2009


Well, lets try again. After writting a great blog I somehow pushed or cliked on something i shouldnt have and it has all dissapeared. It is now drifting somewhere in the information ether...

I have just completed my book, 'Wings and Whale Sharks'. It has been a few years of hard work but looking at it I can't help but feel a bit of pride. It has been my baby for a long time. It is hard to believe that the next whale shark season is upon us. In just three months we are heading out to the lovely Islands of Seychelles for some more observations of these large spotty creatures. I hope you have booked your place. If not then do so now. Go check out http://www.mcss.sc/ Loads of info about the Marine Conservation Society of Seychelles and how you can get into the water with these large but placid fish.

Also for those interested in my book, check out http://www.wingsandwhalesharks.com/ It will give you a good blurp of the ins and outs of the book. You can place a pre-release order there or just send me an email. Try wefly@iafrica.com I promise to get back to you and keep you posted.

Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment