Monday, October 19, 2009

10 meter shark!


We find a 10 meter whale shark. Around here those kind of sizes are pretty scarce. As a bonus the shark turns out to be a female and she is friendly. She stays with the boats for almost 30 minutes with everybody taking turns to dive with her. I manage to get this pic of the action from the air...


The weather has changed. It has been blowing SW to NW for 4 days in a row. I am really tired (Even though I had a rest day just yesterday!) Today was a 5 hour flying day for me and conditions were difficult. The change in wind directions bring new areas of turbulence and I find my flying experience being stretched so I stay in areas of calm air - avoiding the turbulence areas as much as possible. I will write a bit more later this week with some more juicy bits.


Wish you were here!


Johan

No comments:

Post a Comment