Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Dreams do come true...


After todays hectic flying I thought I would get up a few pics from the nicer days. Just to kind of make me feel better... ;)


Here is a pic of Ali and I having fun over Beau Vallon bay. Ali is part of the Aqua-firma group and on her first day had a great whale shark encounter. The very next day she booked a flight in our little orange plane. Of course she loved every minute of it and I recommended that she takes up flying. She was very keen on that idea. I won’t be too surprised if I see Ali in the sky pretty soon.


The funny thing is that out of the whole group (I think they are twelve) she is the only one that wanted to go flying. The rest are just into diving! I just don’t get it. Who would not want to do this?





:)))))
What do you think? One of my favourite pics. On one of those perfect days when you can flirt with the clouds…


Yep, you should have been here!

No comments:

Post a Comment